Garmin Compact Reactor 40 Hydraulic Autopilot Starter Pack
Designed for boats less than 30′ long, the Compact Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot provides relief from manually holding the wheel to maintain course, especially when cruising at moderate to high speeds. Sit back at the helm, and enjoy your time on the water as the solid-state 9-axis AHRS technology delivers a comfortable ride.
Offered in 3 different corepacks, this autopilot lets you configure your autopilot setup, depending on the features you need and how much you want to spend. Buy the starter pack (compatible chartplotter required), add a GHC 20 marine autopilot control unit, or add both GHC 20 and the Shadow Drive attachment.
The autopilot is easy to install with flexible mounting options and quick, easy commissioning. Choose a corepack with our patented Shadow Drive technology, and simply turn the wheel to take control of the helm; hold a constant course to re-engage. It integrates with compatible Garmin electronics to control the autopilot from the chartplotter display. And it can be engaged to follow an Auto Guidance path (requires LakeVü HD Ultra maps or BlueChart g2 Vision HD charts).
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, Compact Reactor 40 provides you with more flexible mounting options. In addition, this new system greatly minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride for all on board.
- Includes Compact Reactor 40 CCU, ECU, pump and other autopilot components needed to add to your compatible chartplotter
- Recommended only for single-engine outboard boats less than 30′ long
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
Garmin Compact Reactor 40 Hydraulic Autopilot Starter Pack Specifications
- Unit dimensions WxHxD: 4.3 ” x 4.4 ” x 1.9 ” (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Pump dimensions LxWxH: 6.6 ” x 3.9 ” x 3.3 ” (16.8 x 10.0 x 8.5 cm)
- NMEA output: NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage: 10V to 20V
- Operating temperature: -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)