Garmin Compact Reactor 40 Hydraulic Autopilot with GHC 20 and Shadow Drive Pack
Designed for boats less than 30′ long, the Compact Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot provides relief from manually holding the wheel to maintain course, especially when cruising at moderate to high speeds. Sit back at the helm, and enjoy your time on the water as the solid-state 9-axis AHRS technology delivers a comfortable ride.
Offered in 3 different corepacks, this autopilot lets you configure your autopilot setup, depending on the features you need and how much you want to spend. Buy the starter pack (compatible chartplotter required), add a GHC 20 marine autopilot control unit, or add both GHC 20 and the Shadow Drive attachment.
The autopilot is easy to install with flexible mounting options and quick, easy commissioning. Choose a corepack with our patented Shadow Drive technology, and simply turn the wheel to take control of the helm; hold a constant course to re-engage. It integrates with compatible Garmin electronics to control the autopilot from the chartplotter display. And it can be engaged to follow an Auto Guidance path (requires LakeVü HD Ultra maps or BlueChart g2 Vision HD charts).
Stay in Control with Shadow Drive Technology
Included patented Shadow Drive technology gives you the security of knowing you maintain control, even when the autopilot is engaged. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, giving you the freedom to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when you hold a steady course.
- Includes Compact Reactor 40 starter pack, GHC 20 marine autopilot control unit and Shadow Drive technology
- Recommended only for single-engine outboard boats less than 30′ long
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
Garmin Compact Reactor 40 Hydraulic Autopilot Pack Specifications
- Unit dimensions WxHxD: 4.3 ” x 4.4 ” x 1.9 ” (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Pump dimensions LxWxH: 6.6 ” x 3.9 ” x 3.3 ” (16.8 x 10.0 x 8.5 cm)
- NMEA output: NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage: 10V to 20V
- Operating temperature: -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)