Garmin Reactor 40 Steer-by-wire Corepack for Volvo-Penta
Bring our Reactor 40 steer-by-wire technology to vessels with Volvo Penta Inboard Performance Systems (IPS) and stern drive joystick systems.
With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.
Reactor 40 autopilots are very versatile. Both powerboat and sailing features are available in all corepacks, including heading hold, wind hold, tack/jibe, step turns and more.
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. In addition, this new system greatly minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride for all on board.
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
- Requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter
Garmin Reactor 40 Steer-by-wire Corepack for Volvo-Penta Specifications
- Dimensions: 3 19/32 in. diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 9.5 ft. (3 m)
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16V
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)
- Dimensions (L × Diameter): 29/32″ × 1.0″ (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range: from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length: 10 ft (3.0 m)
Autopilot Gateway Specifications
- Dimensions (L × Diameter): 5 1/8″” × 2 3/8″ x 1″ (130 mm × 60 mm x 25 mm)
- Weight: Less than 1 oz (28 g)