Raymarine Evolution Autopilot Component Actuator Control Unit No fuss, easy to install and robust – the Evolution autopilot combines Raymarine’s autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems’ R&D, and advanced aerospace guidance technology to create Evolution Ai control algorithms that deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
- Automagic – No lengthy calibration procedures to perform. No compass calibration required. Plug and play connections
- Easy to install – Freedom from the restrictions of conventional heading sensors. EV sensor core can be installed above or below deck. Install upside-down or off the vessel’s centre line.
- Aerospace technology – 9-axis precision monitoring of pitch, roll, yaw and heading
- Fuel efficient – Evolution autopilots steer so accurately they will save fuel and get you to your destination faster
Raymarine Evolution Autopilot Component Actuator Control Unit Specifications
- Diameter: 140 mm | Depth (including mounting enclosure): 35 mm | Depth (including wall bracket): 95 mm
- Nominal supply voltage: 12 V (powered by SeaTalkng system)
- Operating voltage range: 10.8 V to 15.6 V dc
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- Sensors: 3-axis digital accelerometer | 3-axis digital compass | 3-axis gyro digital angular rate sensor
- Data connections: SeaTalkng | NMEA 2000 DeviceNet (EV-2 only)
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +55ºC (-4ºF to +131ºF)
- Storage temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC (-22ºF to +158ºF)
- Relative humidity: max 93%
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6
- Weight: 0.29 kg (0.64 lbs)
- EMC compliance: Europe: 2004/108/EC | Australia and New Zealand
Would you like to know more?
Please complete our short form below to let us know the details of your enquiry