Glendinning Genesys™ Top Mount Controls offers the latest technology encapsulated in compact footprints.
- Genesys is designed to completely protect control head from external water ingress and suitable for extreme environments (IP67) and applications where the control head may be submerged.
- Utilizes dual channel non-contact (Hall Effect) sensors for handle position measuremenet to allow greater reliability and sealed from moisture penetration.
- Polished high quality stainless steel handles
- Indicates distinct gear shift position using clearly and crisply defined detents at neutral, forward, idle, and reverse idle.
- Compatible with inboard, outboard, sterndrive, and waterjet systems.
- Trim control can be provided for outboard or sterndrive application. In handle installation for single or unison control or in keypad for seperate and twin controls.
Glendinning Genesys™ Top Mount Controls Options
- Single or dual handle
- Available with or without integrated trim control
- Troll Mode
Glendinning Genesys™ Top Mount Controls Applications
- Suitable for both electrical and mechanical engines and transmissions
- Inboard, Outboard, Sterndrive, and Waterjet Propulsion
- For use with all Glendinning Complete Controls systems
Would you like to know more?
Please complete our short form below to let us know the details of your enquiry