Icom Command Mic III
Full radio control
All functions of the M604A, including distress call, DSC, and hailer, are available when using the HM-162B. The intercom function allows you to talk with the M604A or another COMMANDMIC. Remote power on/off function remotely turns on/off the radio.
Multi-function rotary dial
A multi-function rotary dial gives you quick and easy access to many M604A settings, including operating channel, volume, squelch, menu settings and more. The rotary dial and keypad are also backlit to easily see what buttons you are pushing in a dark environment.
- Full dot-matrix LCD with 7-step dimmer setting
- 2.8W (typical) external speaker terminal
- Extra large 45mm (d) speaker for superior audio
- Distress button on back of microphone
- Size: 2.59 x 5.91 x 1.5 inches (WxHxD)
- Weight: 13.6oz
- OPC-1540, 20ft connection cable
- Microphone hanger
- Mounting base for cable connector