With a transmission rate that has been increased by up to 1.4 times (200m range), FCV-1900 ensures excellent target separation and clarity.
- With a transmission rate that has been increased by up to1.4 times (200m range), FCV-1900 ensures excellent target separation and clarity.
- Display up to four different frequencies together in a compact and easy way by connecting a required network fish finder. Since there is no need to install additional displays, this system is especially useful for small vessels.
- Display two different gain settings simultaneously for increased visibility in changing water conditions and when changing vessel speed.
- Observe clear echoes from just 3 meters below your vessel with Zero Line Rejection, allowing you to better analyze the water column from near to far.
Furuno FCV-1900 Fish Finder Specifications
- Pixel number: Landscape FHD(1920×1080), Portrait SXGA（1024×1280）
- Frequency: 15 kHz to 200 kHz, Free Syntheziser
- Transducer: 1, 2 or 3 kW
- Range Scale: Depth range : 5 to 3000 m, Expansion range : 2 to 200 m
- Pulselength & PRR: 10 to 2700 pulses/min (5 to 3000 m range, normal mode)
- Range Shift: 2000 m max.
- ACCU-FISH: 2 m depth or more, specified transducer required
- Bottom Discrimination: Range : 5 to 100 m, Speed : 10 kn or less, BBDS1 required