Raymarine CP570C Clear Pulse 570 CHIRP Sonar Module
Raymarine CP570C Clear Pulse 570 CHIRP Sonar Module is a High-Performance Sonar Module For Professional & Tournament Fishing. Engineered for serious anglers, the CP570 sonar module bring best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide spectrum of frequencies and greater sensitivity the CP570’s advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and simultaneously target desired game fish.
Rated for offshore use and rough conditions, the Raymarine CP570C Clear Pulse 570 CHIRP Sonar Module intelligently filters out unwanted noise while producing high resolution fish targets and reliable bottom tracking.
For the professional angler the Raymarine CP570C Clear Pulse 570 CHIRP Sonar Module’s two fully independent sonar channels deliver faster target identification and up to 4kW of combined output power.
The Raymarine CP570C Clear Pulse 570 CHIRP Sonar Module superior target definition and enhanced sensitivity using Raymarine’s exclusive wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
- Target fish, identify bait, and track the sea floor down to 10,000ft. (3,000m) with two adjustable CHIRP sonar channels.
- Hunt for fish in different parts of the water column with the CP570’s two fully independent 2kW sonar channels.
- TruZoom magnification mode reveals extra target detail without any loss of resolution
- The CP570’s ultra-fast ping rate processing delivers accurate bottom tracking in extreme offshore conditions
Raymarine CP570C Clear Pulse 570 CHIRP Sonar Module Specifications
- Sonar Type: Wide Spectrum CHIRP
- Power: Max 4kW output using 2 independent CHIRP channels
- Frequency & Channels: Dual independent CHIRP channels from 25 to 250kHz
- Depth Range: 10,000ft (3,000m)
- Waterproofing Standard: PX6 waterproof rugged aluminum enclosure
- Compatibility: aSeries | cSeries | eSeries | New eS Series | gS Series
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12/24 V DC
- Power Consumption: 30.6W (Maximum)
- Connections: Power connection | Network connection (RayNet connector) 10/100 Mb/s | Transducer connection