Raymarine i40 Instrument Displays
Big displays for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs, these compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs – easy to use Raymarine i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation
Raymarine i40 Instrument Displays Specifications
Model / Part Number: Speed (E70063) Depth (E70064) Wind (E70065) BiData (E70066)
Nominal voltage: 12V DC
Operating voltage range: 10 – 16V DC
Current consumptions (12V supply) typical: Speed and Wind: 25mA | Depth: 30mA | Bidata: 35mA
Current consumptions (12V supply) maximum: 100 mA
Operating temperature: 0ºC to +55ºC
Storage temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC
Relative humidity: up to 93%
Water proofing: IPX6
Connections: SeaTalk, Transducer connections. Compatible with marine industry CAN systems
Conformance: Europe 2004/108/EC