LED Tri Colour with Anchor navigation lamp. Advanced heavy duty Grilamid lens and housing, plus proven Hella marine LED technology combines to provide outstanding resistance to vibration, impact and shock loads. Relentless test programs have helped lift product reliability to new standards for ongoing performance and safety in the most demanding conditions.
- Ultra low current draw. Power saving on board.
- Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified.
- Safe and highly visible.
- Ultra durable materials. Ultra long service life.
Hella Marine NaviLED 2 NM TRIO Tri Colour Navigation Lamp Specifications
- Material Description: UV resistant, high impact nylon
- Lens Material: UV resistant, ultra heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Mounting Shaft: 316 stainless steel
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yacht)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 400mm of triple core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC (early version 8-28V DC)
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard and Stern – Less than 3.5W combined All Round White / Anchor – Less than 1.5W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 – Completely Sealed
- Weight: 400g (including cable)
- Approvals: BSH, IMO Col Reg 72, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ