Aqualuma 6 Series LED Underwater Light
The iconic Series 3 has doubled in output but not size. All grown up into the amazing, new Gen IV Series 6!
Like the other Thru-hull range, the Series 6 feautres Aqualuma’s corrosion proof, injection molded, patented polymer housing. It is internally driven, serviceable and upgradable without the need for hauling your vessel out.
Available in Ultra Blue and Brilliant White, this product is recommended for boats ranging from 20 feet (6 metres) to 45 feet (13 metres).
- Color temperature: 9000 to 10000 degrees Kelvin (the colder the white the further it travels in water)
- Fixture Lumens: 770 lm
- Fixture Lumens Lowlight Conditions: 1,725 lm
- Color temperature: 470nm (the color that travels further in salt water than any other)
- Fixture Lumens: 295 lm
- Fixture Lumens Lowlight Conditions: 4,900 lm
Aqualuma 6 Series LED Specifications
- Gen 4 LED technology
- 3 year warranty on internals
- 6 year housing warranty
- Patented, High-Tech chemically resistant polymer housing
- No lens seal to leak, low heat emission
- Low power consumption: 12v or 24v dc approx. 1 amp per light @ 12v or 0.5 of an amp @ 24v
- Internally serviceable and upgradable without haul-out
- Can be operated in or out of the water
- No bonding to anodes required
- Reverse polarity protected
- External ignition protection