Aqualuma Luma Vu Underwater Camera
Aqualuma’s commitment to enhancing your boating experience is continued with the Luma-Vu Underwater Camera. Manufactured with Aqualuma’s famous corrosion-proof, injection-moulded polymer housing, this high resolution colour CCTV camera is virtually bullet proof.
The Luma-Vu Camera gives you a crystal clear view of what’s happening in the ocean beneath you with it’s Sony image sensor. Simply flick the switch on your Aqualuma Luma Vu Camera, and a kaleidoscope of colour will be revealed thanks to it’s 3.6mm lens allowing a 92 degrees viewing angle.
It is available in a NTSC (scanning system of 525 lines) or PAL (scanning system of 625 lines) Format. The Luma Vu has a 12 Volt DC power source, tolarant of 10-15 Volts and operates at a current of 130 mA. If you’re questioning about how big the camera is and are worried it wont fit, you can have peace of mind knowing that it is mounted into a 3 Series housing. So make sure you check it out today!
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Premium quality LED Under Water Light backed by a 6 year housing warranty & 3 year internals warranty
- No Haul-Out required to upgrade or replace the camera internals
- Patented, high-tech chemically resistant polymer housing
Aqualuma Luma Vu Underwater Camera Specifications
- 2 year warranty
- Colour CCTV camera
- Hi res 520 TV lines
- NTSC or Pal Format
- Scanning system NTSC 525 lines, PAL 625 lines
- 3.6mm lens = 92° viewing angle
- 12 volt dc power source (tolerance 10-15 volt
- Operating current 130 mA
- Sony image sensor
- Front face and sealing flange 110mm/4.33”
- Hole saw size 60mm/2 3/8”
- Supplied with 15 metre of video and power supply cable
- Scratch resistant polymer housing
- Auto iris