Hella Marine Apelo A1 White & Blue Underwater LED Light
Apelo A1 Features
- Wide 90° horizontal spread of illumination.
- Corrosion resistant thermal polymer housing and Grilamid high strength nylon lens.
- Completely sealed and electronically protected.
- Advanced thermal management, ensuring ongoing protection and no damage by operation out of the water.
- Robust surface mount design, suitable for hulls of any material.
- Available in Charcoal or white front
- Intense white – continuous
- Incredibly vibrant blue – continuous
- To switch to the next function, simply power the lamp off and on again quickly.
Apelo A1 Specifications
Lumens: 1800 (White)
Lens Material: Grilamid. A high strength, UV resistant, optical nylon
Base Material: ‘Non metal’ corrosion resistant thermal polymer housing
Color Temperature: 5000K (White)
Pre-wired Cable: 2.5m / 8.2ft of 2 core marine cable
Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-32V DC, 12/24V DC Nominal
Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts, Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
Power Consumption: White / Blue <20W / <1.7A@12V, <0.9A@24V
Degree of Protection: IP68 and IP69
Weight (incl cable): White / Blue 250g
Installation: Transom / Surface mount with robust mounting system
Approvals Pending: UKCE, CE, ISO 8846 (Ignition Protection)
Would you like to know more?
Please complete our short form below to let us know the details of your enquiry