Hella Marine Apelo A2 RGB Underwater LED Light
Connect Apelo RGB lamps to a compatible RGB controller for unlimited color and lighting pattern control, and amazing illumination experiences, plus Apelo’s Edge Light for distinctive glowing signatures of elegant illumination bordering the lamp face.
Apelo A2 RGB Features
- Full Spectrum RGB control
- Edge Light Technology
- Optical Intelligence: Wide horizontal illumination with a narrow vertical angle for spectacular effect.
- Corrosion resistant, hard anodized aluminum housing, and Grilamid high strength optical nylon lens.
- Completely sealed and electronically protected robust surface mount design.
- Advanced thermal management, ensuring ongoing protection and no damage by operation out of the water.
- Suitable for aluminum hulls on vessels that are not permanently submerged.
- Available in Charcoal front
- Edge Light Illumination
- Full Spectrum RGB control – choose any color and lighting cycle you wish via a compatible controller. (Not supplied).
Apelo A2 RGB Specifications
Lens Material: Grilamid. A high strength, UV resistant, optical nylon
Base Material: Hard anodized corrosion resistant aluminum
Color Temperature: 5000K (White)
Pre-wired Cable: 2.5m / 8.2ft of 5 core marine cable
Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-32V DC, 12/24V DC Nominal
Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts, Reverse polarity: protected to -700 volts
Power Consumption: White / Blue <30W / <2.5A@12V, <1.25A@24V
Edge Light: <2W / <0.25A@12V, <0.13A@24V
Degree of Protection: IP68 and IP69
Weight (incl cable) RGB 360g
Installation: Transom / Surface mount with robust mounting system
Approvals Pending: UKCE, CE, ISO 8846 (Ignition Protection)
Would you like to know more?
Please complete our short form below to let us know the details of your enquiry