Hella Marine Apelo A2 White & Blue Underwater LED Light
Apelo A2 W&B Features
- Intense White and Vibrant Blue Illumination
- Edge Light Technology
- Optical Intelligence: Wide horizontal illumination with a narrow vertical angle for spectacular effect.
- Corrosion resistant, hard anodized aluminium housing, and Grilamid high strength optical nylon lens.
- Completely sealed and electronically protected robust surface mount design.
- Advanced thermal management, ensuring ongoing protection and no damage by operation out of the water.
- Suitable for aluminium hulls that are not permanantly submerged.
- Available in Charcoal or white front
- Intense Edge Light Illumination
- Intense white – continuous
- Intense white – ‘Fish Mode’ strobe
- Incredibly vibrant blue – continuous
- Incredibly vibrant blue – ‘Fish Mode’ strobe
- To switch to the next function, simply power the lamp off and on again quickly
Apelo A2 W&B Specifications
Lumens 3000 (White)
Lens Material Grilamid. A high strength, UV resistant, optical nylon
Base Material Hard anodised corrosion resistant aluminium
Color Temperature 5000K (White)
Pre-wired Cable 2.5m / 8.2ft of 2 core marine cable
Operating Voltage 9-32V DC, 12/24V DC Nominal
Voltage Protection Spike protected to +500 volts, Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
Power Consumption White / Blue <30W / <2.5A@12V, <1.3A@24V
Edge Light <2W / <0.25A@12V, <0.13A@24V
Degree of Protection IP68 and IP69
Weight (incl cable) White / Blue 310g
Installation Transom / Surface mount with robust mounting system
Approvals Pending UKCE, CE, ISO 8846 (Ignition Protection)
Would you like to know more?
Please complete our short form below to let us know the details of your enquiry