The interVOLT’s SPCi Power Conditioners Isolated Maxi are known for resolving many of the issues associated with DC power in vehicles and vessels. They are in fact a converter, stabilizer, isolator and regulator all built into a single innovative package.
The next generation version of this cutting-edge product is now available. These devices feature galvanic isolation with no common connectivity between the input and output via positive or negative conductors. This means peace-of-mind when connecting sensitive and often expensive, high-end electronic equipment to the output.
- Unique operator interface for control and monitoring
- Galvanically isolated input to output – no common connectivity
- Handy charge mode for charging an auxiliary battery (2 stage)
- High resolution voltage output of less than 0.5% under any load
- Peak efficiency of 92% (better than 90% under most load conditions)
- Remote operator control to turn unit on/off with signal current only
- Multifunction alarm output for fault and pre-emptive warnings
- Temperature and speed controlled internal cooling fan (Vapo bearing)
- Compact design and can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Heavy duty termination with separate, removable terminal cover
- 24 months warranty (subject to specific terms and conditions)
- High quality assembly featuring marine grade hardware
- Conformally coated printed circuit board assembly (tropicalisation)
Other benefits include elimination of line interference, greater protection, better regulation and improved performance.
Intervolt Power Conditioners Isolated Maxi Specifications
- Model: SPCi121210G2, SPCi121220G2, SPCi242410G2, SPCi242420G2
- Voltage: 12-12 VDC, 12-12 VDC, 24-24 VDC, 24-24 VDC
- Rating: 10 Amps, 20 Amps, 10 Amps, 20 Amps
- Length: 170mm, 230mm, 170mm, 230mm
- Width: 110mm, 110mm, 110mm, 110mm
- Height: 55mm, 55mm, 55mm, 55mm
- Weight: 830 grams, 1150 grams, 830 grams, 1150 grams