interVOLT’s SPCi Power Conditioners Isolated Mini are condensed version of the tried and proven Maxi Series range packed with all the same features and benefits. They are in fact a converter, stabilizer, isolator and regulator all built into a single innovative package.
Like our SVCi converter range, these units feature galvanic isolation with no common connectivity between the input and the output whatsoever. This means peace-of-mind when connecting sensitive and often expensive, high-end electronic equipment to the output.
Unique to interVOLT, is the self diagnosing electronics. This design provides valuable feedback to installers and operators alike. An LED displays the system status and will indicate standby power, low input voltage, over temperature, overload and output short circuit.
interVOLT converters feature a range of devices designed to protect the electronics from various connection and application problems. The units are protected against short circuit, overloading and excessive temperature. An internal fuse protects the electronics in the event of component failure.
A key feature of the interVOLT mini series range is performance. Designed to operate in high ambient temperatures under constant load, the mini series delivers every time. Precise voltage regulation, superior noise filtering and excellent efficiency round off the performance package.
Housed in interVOLT’s new Mini Series enclosure which is not only stylish but compact, efficient and installer friendly.
Intervolt Power Conditioners Isolated Mini Specifications
- Model No: SPCi121207, SPCi242405
- Continuous Load Rating @ 30°C (80ºF): 7 Amps @ 13.6VDC, 5 Amps @ 27.2VDC
- Peak Load Rating @ 30°C (80ºF): 10 Amps @ 13.6VDC, 7 Amps @ 27.2VDC
- Length Overall: 170mm (6.690”), 170mm (6.690”)
- Width Overall: 80mm (3.150”), 80mm (3.150”)
- Height Overall: 40mm (1.575”), 40mm (1.575”)
- Weight: 418 grams (14.75 oz), 418 grams (14.75 oz)
- Input Voltage Range: 10 – 16VDC, 17 – 33VDC
- Output Voltage – Low Setting: 12.5 VDC nominal, 25.0 VDC nominal
- Output Voltage – High Setting: 13.6 VDC nominal, 27.2 VDC nominal
- Standby Current Draw: <20mA
- Power Conversion Efficiency @ 30°C (80ºF): Typically 93%
- Output Ripple: Less than 20mV Peak to Peak
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to + 45°C
- Operating Humidity: Ideally less than 90%
- Enclosure Material: Marine grade aluminium dye anodised
- End Cap Material: Injection moulded electrical grade ABS/PC plastic
- Terminal Cover Material: Extruded temperature resistant ABS
- Diagnostic Indicator: Tri-colour LED – monitoring input voltage, overload, short circuit and temperature.
- Transient Voltage Protection: Filtering – Purpose designed circuit
- Overload/Short Circuit Protection: Shutdown – Current sensing circuit (automatic reset)
- Input Under Voltage protection: Shutdown – Voltage sensing circuit (automatic reset)
- Over Temperature Protection: Shutdown – Temperature sensing circuit (automatic reset)
- Output Over Voltage Protection: Internal Fuse – Zener crowbar circuit (not user serviceable)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: Internal Fuse – Diode bypass circuit (not user serviceable)
- Termination Power: 6-32 UNC H/D screw terminal. Auxiliary – Euro terminal block
- Conformity EMC: Australian AS/NZS CISPR 11. European EN55011.International CISPR 11 and IEC61204-3.
- Certification EMC: Australian C Tick mark and European CE mark