With digital over analogue topology the GEN II range allows the installer/operator to control and monitor various functions and provides valuable feedback on the status of the connected load. The GEN II is more compact due to multi-speed fan cooling and as a result no longer relies on convection for cooling.
Galvanic isolation ensures there is no common connectivity between the input and output via positive or negative conductors. This means peace-of-mind when connecting sensitive and often expensive, high-end electronic equipment to the output.
- Unique operator interface for control and monitoring
- Galvanically isolated input to output – no common connectivity
- Handy charge mode for charging a 12V auxiliary battery (2 stage)
- High resolution voltage output of less than 0.5% under any load
- Peak efficiency of 92% (better than 90% under most load conditions)
- Remote operator control to turn unit on/off with signal current only
- Multifunction alarm output for fault and pre-emptive warnings
- Temperature and speed controlled internal cooling fan (ball bearing)
- Compact design and can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Heavy duty termination with separate, removable terminal cover
- 24 months warranty (subject to specific terms and conditions)
- High quality assembly featuring marine grade hardware
- Conformally coated printed circuit board assembly (tropicalisation)
The benefits of using an isolated converter are many including elimination of line interference, greater protection, better regulation and improved performance.
Intervolt 24-12 VDC Voltage Converters Isolated Maxi Specifications
- Model: SVCi241215G2, SVCi241225G2
- Rating: 15 Amps, 25 Amps
- Length Overall: 170mm, 230mm
- Width Overall: 110mm, 110mm
- Height Overall: 55mm, 55mm
- Weight: 830 grams, 1150 grams
- Output Voltage (Converter Mode) – The voltage output is user selectable in 0.5V increments from 12.0V to 14.0V. The factory default is 13.0V which can be changed at any time.
- Output Voltage (Charger Mode) – Two stage battery charging mode with boost voltage of 14.4V and float of 13.6V.
- Input Voltage – Minimum start-up voltage is 20VDC but will allow input dip down to 17V during operation. Maximum input voltage is 33VDC.
- Alarm Devices – Pre-emptive warning for impending shutdown due to output overload, input under voltage and over temperature. All alarm conditions are output to external source for remote monitoring. – Failure warning of internal cooling fan due to obstruction, fault, damage, etc. Condition is output to external source for remote monitoring.