interVOLT’s SVC Voltage Converters Non-isolated Mini Series are a condensed version of the tried and proven Maxi Series range packed with all the same features and benefits.
Housed in interVOLT’s new Mini Series enclosure which is not only stylish but compact, efficient and installer friendly.
Designed for marine, automotive and industrial applications where an efficient, cost effective solution for 24VDC – 12VDC power conversion is required.
Unique to interVOLT, is the self diagnosing electronics. This design provides valuable feedback to installers and operators alike. An LED displays the system status and will indicate standby power, low input voltage, over temperature, overload and output short circuit.
interVOLT converters comply with Australian and European standards for electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC), displaying both the ‘C’ Tick and ‘CE’ marks. These approvals are supported by independent examination from a certified testing house.
A key feature of the interVOLT mini series range is performance. Designed to operate in high ambient temperatures under constant load, the mini series delivers every time.
Intervolt 24-12 VDC Voltage Converters Non-isolated Mini Specifications
- Model No: SVC241207, SVC241210
- Continuous Load Rating @ 30°C (80ºF): 7 Amps @ 13.7VDC, 10 Amps @ 13.7VDC
- Peak Load Rating @ 30°C (80ºF)*: 10 Amps @ 13.7VDC, 13 Amps @ 13.7VDC
- Length Overall 120mm (4.725”): 145mm (5.710”)
- Width Overall 80mm (3.150”): 80mm (3.150”)
- Height Overall 40mm (1.575”): 40mm (1.575”)
- Weight 270 grams (9.55 oz): 325 grams (11.45 oz)
- InputVoltage Range: 19 – 33VDC
- Output Voltage: 13.7VDC nominal (up to the maximum rated load)
- Standby Current Draw: <20mA
- Power Conversion Efficiency @ 30°C (80ºF): Typically 93%
- Output Ripple: Less than 20mV Peak to Peak
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to + 45°C
- Operating Humidity: Ideally less than 90%
- Enclosure Material: Marine grade aluminium dye anodised
- End Cap Material: Injection moulded electrical grade ABS/PC plastic
- Terminal Cover Material: Extruded temperature resistant ABS
- Diagnostic Indicator: Tri-colour LED – monitoring input voltage, overload, short circuit and temperature.
- Transient Voltage Protection Filtering: Purpose designed circuit
- Overload/Short Circuit Protection: Shutdown – Current sensing circuit (automatic reset)
- Input Under Voltage protection: Shutdown – Voltage sensing circuit (automatic reset)
- Over Temperature Protection: Shutdown – Temperature sensing circuit (automatic reset)
- Output Over Voltage Protection: Internal Fuse – Zener crowbar circuit (not user serviceable)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: Internal Fuse – Diode bypass circuit (not user serviceable)
- Termination Power: 6-32 UNC H/D screw terminal. Auxiliary – Euro terminal block
- Conformity EMC: Australian AS2064 and European EN50081-1 / EN50082-1
- Certification EMC: Australian C Tick mark and European CE mark