Flir T470 SC Thermal Night Vision Camera
Raymarine’s Flir T470 SC thermal night vision camera systems use cutting-edge Ethernet connectivity for easy installation, control, and interface with other on-board electronics. The rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure provides a continuous 360º pan and ±90º tilt for an all round view.
- Full pan, tilt and zoom capabilities
- Integrated multifunction display control
- Thermal only or thermal/lowlight multi sensor configurations – see ordering information
- Standard and high-resolution thermal night vision camera options
- 2x zoom on all models, the high resolution option provides an additional 4x zoom
- 320 x 240 standard resolution, or 640 x 480 high resolution format providing improved image detail and range performance.
- Network ready
- Rugged construction to withstand harsh conditions
- Window de-ice heaters for clear vision even in ice and snow
- Standard NTSC or PAL video outputs that can be viewed on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Pre-set gain adjustments for optimal image quality in various conditions
- On-screen icons show what the camera is doing and where it’s pointing
Superior FLIR thermal imaging technology.
As the worldwide leader in thermal technology, FLIR systems are the choice of military and law enforcement professionals.
Ease of use.
As simple as watching and controlling your TV.
Day and night operation.
Thermal imaging camera systems are amazing at night, but are also just as effective at seeing through bright sun, glare, haze and more.
The best man-overboard detection.
If one of your crew should fall overboard, a Raymarine thermal camera is your best bet in low visibility to find and track them so you can quickly get them back on board
Slew-To-Cue Target Tracking
Slew-to-cue improves situational awareness and safety. Thermal camera automatically keeps “cued” targets in view at all times.
Chart Object Slew-To-Cue
Touch the display (cue) and the thermal camera automatically moves to the cursor position (slew), allowing you to keep chart objects like buoys or obstructions in constant view
Auto Slew to AIS and MARPA Targets
The Flir T470 SC Thermal Night Vision Camera and Raymarine MFDs can Auto Slew to dangerous MARPA and AIS targets, keeping dangerous targets in the camera’s sight during limited visibility situations
MOB Auto Slew
The MFD and thermal camera will Auto Slew to a Man Over Board alarm location, maintaining the Man Over Board position in view at all times during a rescue situation
The Raymarine T470SC camera feature gyro-stabilisation. As the vessel approaches these oil rigs it gradually speeds up so you can see how the camera compensates for the varying rates of boat movement up and down the waves.