Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety. NaviLED PRO lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels, advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
- Ultra low current draw
- No bulbs, No maintenance, Ultra long service life
- Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
- Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine cable
Hella Marine NaviLED 2 NM Towing Navigation Lamp Specifications
- Material Description: UV resistant, enhanced impact resistant acrylic lens High impact shroud
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC (earlier version 8-28V DC)
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Less than 2W combined.
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 – Completely Sealed
- Weight: 60g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ