Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety. NaviLED PRO lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels, advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
- Ultra low current draw
- No bulbs, No maintenance, Ultra long service life
- Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
- Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine cable
Hella Marine NaviLED 3 NM PRO Starboard Navigation Lamp Specifications
- Material Description: Hi impact resistant acrylic lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 3 Nautical Miles (Powerboats Only)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard and Stern – Less than 3.2W combined.
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 – Completely Sealed
- Weight: 250g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ