Enerdrive 24 Volt 30 Amp ePower
The Enerdrive ePOWER 30A battery charger is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.
The Enerdrive ePOWER 30A battery charger can be programmed for Lithium batteries. This setting delivers the full rated output of the charger constantly with the charger switching to power supply mode once the voltage peak is met (indicating a full battery bank).
The recent advances in high capacity Lithium battery technology have seen the need to develop a battery charger suited to their needs.
With most traditional ‘smart’ chargers their suitability to Lithium batteries is limited. Lithium batteries require a constant current / constant voltage charge algorithm and are unique in that almost every amp-hour of charge delivered by the charger is accepted as one amp hour into the battery, hence the need to deliver a constant current as long as possible.
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 30A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 2 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.
Enerdrive 24 Volt 30 Amp ePower Specifications
- Model: EN32430
- Output Current (Maximum): 30A
- Charge: 28.4 – 31.0 V
- Float: 26.8 – 27.6 V
- Equalize: 32.0 V
- Charging Control: Four stages (Bulk/Absorption/Float/Maintenance), Two stages (Bulk/Absorption), Constant Power Supply (Program setting)Priority Battery Bank Charging
- AC Input Voltage (Nominal): 90 to 265 VAC
- AC Input Operating Range: 207-265 Vac (2.0 A Max)
- AC Input Frequency Range: 47 – 63 Hz
- Power Consumption: 350W (Full Load)
- Power Factor Correction: Yes
- Charger Efficiency: > 82%
- Storage Range: -40° to 70° C
- Operating Range: -20° to 60° C
- Humidity: 5-95%, relative humidity non-condensing
- Ingress Protection: IP32 (Basic drip proof in vertical orientation)
- Weight (kg): 4.0
- Dimensions (mm): L x W x H 356 x 206 x 99