Our 6kW HD open array digital radar provides boaters with exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image.
High Definition Digital Radar means: Exceptional detection of small or distant targets, using advanced digital signal processing. Presents targets better and rejects clutter using 10-bit digital Sensitivity Time Control (STC). Screen-clutter from rough weather is cleared away using sensitivity settings tailored for specific conditions.
- Radar/Chart Overlay – interfaces charts and radar detail in a single, detail-rich display when coupled with an optional
- Clearest Viewing – Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments provide “hands off” operation in Harbour and Offshore Modes.
- Smart STC – Digital Sensitivity Time Control curves reject clutter with setting of return strength/distance thresholds.
- Color Recognition – Color palette choices for improved target distinction based on viewing conditions.
- MARPA/Guard Zones – target tracking of up to 10 targets and dual guard zones.
- NS series support MARPA target tracking and dual guard zones with these HD radars.
- HD pulse radars are designed for boaters that go really far from land and want to see the details in weather cells