Furuno MU-150HD 15″ High Definition Colour Marine LCD Display – flange mount
PART ID: 195229
Need a bright idea?
How about using FURUNO marine grade monitors in your helm!
The FURUNO MU150HD is a multi-purpose marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU150HD employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/㎡ ) color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU150HD monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCDs and the glass are bonded together ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
- Crystal clear 15″ marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Built-in scaler allows accepting up to SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 1,000 cd/㎡ brightness and A/R coating provides superior visibility even in direct sunlight
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Automatic dimmer sensor adjusts the display brightness as light conditions change
- 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL interfaces available
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Table Top or Flush Mount (Table Top bracket is optional)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- Automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
Furuno MU-150HD Specifications
(Horizontal) left/right 80°or more
DVI-D: 2 ports
Composite Video: (NTSC/PAL): 3 ports
Would you like to know more?