MasterVolt Alpha Pro MB Charge Regulator
The Mastervolt Alpha Pro MB charge regulator measures the battery temperature and adjusts the charging process accordingly, resulting in a safe and fast charge expanding battery life span.
Main Features Mastervolt Alpha Pro MB Charge Regulator
- Suitable for 12 and 24 Volt.
- Including plug & play connection cable, an adapter cable for Bosch alternators is optional.
- The Alpha Pro MB is suitable for alternators up to 200 amps.
- Automatic voltage and temperature compensation.
- ‘Keep alive’ function for tachometer.
- MasterBus compatible.
Alpha Pro: Easy to operate
Easy operation LEDs on the body of the charge regulator indicate the charge phase. The Alpha Pro is designed as a ‘fit all’ solution. Just one unit is needed for both 12 and 24 V applications, with a simple selector switch to set the regulator to the right voltage. The charge regulator can also be used on any other brand of alternator that has a standard Bosch connector, using a Bosch adapter cable (optional; product code 45510500).
The Mastervolt Alpha Pro is compatible with MasterBus, allowing easy monitoring via a MasterView touchscreen. In a MasterBus system the voltage drop over the battery cable and the battery temperature is compensated automatically.
Benefits of a Mastervolt Alpha Pro MB charge regulator
The Mastervolt Alpha Pro MB charge regulator maximises the output of Mastervolt Alpha alternators or any other alternator by regulating the alternator in a way that the batteries receive the optimum charge. The proven 3-step+ charge method used by all Mastervolt battery chargers guarantees fast and safe charging of your batteries.
The Mastervolt Alpha Pro MB helps to cut emissions by requiring less run time because it maximises the power from any alternator. A battery can be charged quickly even at very low RPM, especially when connected to an Alpha series alternator. By connecting the Alpha Alternator to a Battery Mate or battery isolator, several battery banks can be charged simultaneously.
- Link to MasterShunt: yes
- Connection to Mastervolt alternator: yes
- Connection to Bosch alternator: yes, using a Bosch adapter cable (product code 45510500)
- Nominal battery voltage: 12 V / 24 V
- Cable length regulator/alternator: 1.5 mtr oil resistant connection cable
- Connection plug regulator/alternator: Alpha/Mastervolt
- Cooling: fanless
- MasterBus powering: yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 90 x 109 x 30 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk/Absorption/Float: default setting for AGM, Gel and Lithium Ion (adjustable)
- Absorption time: 4 hours, adjustable from 2 minutes to 12 hours
- Temperature compensation: -30 mV / °C
- DC voltage compensation: voltage drop compensation in DC cables up to 3 V
- Alternator type: alternators with negative excitation
- Field currents: to 10 Amp
- MasterBus compatible: yes